Ensemble Video customers can use our SharePoint web part to engage viewers and better communicate with stakeholders on public and private SharePoint pages. To setup the Ensemble Video SharePoint web part, you will need to Download the SharePoint Web Part.
Go to LTI and Integrations
To begin, click Administration > Institution > LTI and Integrations in the navigation pane.
Next, click the SharePoint Web Parts tab
Select the Institution and then click Download. Download the version of the web part that applies to your SharePoint Environment.
Install Web Part
Use the downloaded file to install the web part in your SharePoint environment.
- For Sharepoint 2016, you must have Sharepoint Server 2016 Feature Pack 2 installed
- Sharepoint Needs to be Configured for Apps: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/administration/configure-an-environment-for-apps-for-sharepoint
- Must have ensemble Version 5.4 or later
Step 1: Open the App Catalog
- Navigate to your Central Administration Application.
- Click on Apps / Manage App Catalog
- Navigate to the Site URL or if there is not an existing App Catalog, you will need to create it here. Make sure you have your SharePoint Environment Configured for Apps first: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/administration/configure-an-environment-for-apps-for-sharepoint
Step 2: Install the Ensemble web part for SharePoint
On the home page of the App Catalog site, select the tile labeled Distribute apps for SharePoint.
Drag the app into the library. This is the .sppkg file that was provided. Note: If you want to make the app available to all sites in your organization without adding to app to each site, in the "Do you trust" dialog box that appears when you upload the app, select Make this solution available to all sites in the organization, and then click Deploy.
Make sure the Enabled check box is selected so that users are able to add this app to sites. Then select Save.
Optional Step: Making the web part available in Microsoft Teams
Select the ensemble-webpart-client-side-solution package in the SharePoint tenant app catalog and click the Sync to Teams button in the ribbon at the Files tab.