The Ensemble Video Chooser makes uploading, recording, and adding video to Drupal easy for anyone who want to use video in Drupal. The Ensemble Video Chooser simplifies life for everyone in your organization because all the media is stored and streamed from Ensemble Video. So, file size restrictions and encoding issues are no longer an issue.
Articles in this section
- Using the Blackboard LTI Integration
- Using the Moodle Plugin (Repository)
- Which LMS Integration Version Should I Use?
- Using the Sakai Integration
- Set up the Sakai Integration
- Setting Up the Blackboard LTI Integration
- Configure the D2L Integration
- Video Quiz
- Set up the Moodle Tool (LTI)
- Ensemble Studio Deployment Guide