The Ensemble Embed Codes (single video embeds or playlist embeds) can be inserted into a Sakai resources area to share content with your users.
- Go to your Course Site or User Site.
- Once you have logged in, you will need to go to your “course” or “user site”.
- Go to the “Resources” section of your site and select “Add”, then select “Create HTML Page.”
- In the WYSIWYG Editor, click on the “Source” button then paste your “Embed Code” into the text field.
- Click “Continue” to save your changes.
- After inserting your single video embed code or playlist embed code, name your HTML page.
- Click “Finish” to save your changes.
- Select the Single Video or Multi-Video HTML Page to View the Content