The Ensemble Video Plugin makes adding videos and video playlist to WordPress easy for anyone who wants to use video in WordPress. The Ensemble Video Plugin allows user to insert responsive videos, playlists, and showcases into their WordPress sites.
How to Setup the WordPress Plugin
- Download the Ensemble Video Plugin (Requires Version 4.0+)
- In your WordPress site, go to Plugins and click on Add New
- In the Install Plugins page click on Upload
- Browse for the downloaded ensemble-video-responsive.zip file and click Install Now (make sure you Activate the Ensemble Video Responsive Plugin)
- Go to Settings > Ensemble Video and add your Ensemble Video URL to the text field (ex. https://ensemble.example.com.) then Save Changes
- Setup is Complete.
Learn how to Use the WordPress Plugin.