To create an iTunes feed you need to:
- Go to the "Web Publishing" tab
- Create and "Add a New Playlist (web destination)"
- You can now publish videos or audio files to your iTunes playlist
- To get the iTunes Feed URL go to "Web Publishing," find your playlist (web destination) and click on the "Information Button (blue circle icon)."
- You can now copy the "iTunes Feed URL" into iTunes.
Note: This article assumes you have uploaded your files in an iTunes compatible format to an iTunes compatible media server. Please consult with your system administrator to help you configure your iTunes media source in Ensemble Video. View the Create an iTunes Feed PDF