Using the Add/Edit Wizard, Step One of Three: Entering Metadata
New videos and other types of content are generally added to Ensemble using the Add/Edit Wizard. The wizard has three main steps:
- Description: Enter descriptive information for your video, add keywords, and add credits.
- Manage Content: Upload and manage media, web links, and attachments
- Publish: Make an item live for internal and external viewers. Publish/un-publish to Playlists, YouTube channels, and individual users.
Opening the Add/Edit Wizard to Add New Content
- Log in to Ensemble
- Navigate to the desired Media Library for the new content.
- Click the +Add button (See Bulk Uploads for adding multiple files simultaneously).
Using the Add/Edit Wizard, Step One of Three: The Description Form
Enter a title for the video (required), and add a description, keywords, and credits if desired.
Click Continue to save and enter the next step: Manage Content.