The Ensemble Anthem application creates screen capture and webcam recordings which are automatically uploaded into a user’s Ensemble Media Library. Ensemble Anthem Pro is an MSI-based installer that can be leveraged by Windows software-deployment managers, and other users who need a deployable installer for Anthem. It is licensed and implemented separately from Ensemble Anthem.
- Removing Anthem
- Customizing Anthem Pro MSI Installer
- Installing Anthem Pro
- Using Anthem Pro
- Change Log
Removing AnthemBefore using Anthem Pro, normal (non-Pro) Anthem software should be removed from the operating system. Anthem can be removed before or after Anthem Pro is installed:
Customizing Ensemble Anthem Pro MSI Installer
With Ensemble Anthem Pro 2.6 and higher you can now customize the installer using the following switches:
- Changing Installation directory - msiexec /i <msi filename> INSTALLFOLDER="<Directory where it needs to be installed>"
Example: msiexec /i EnsembleAnthemPro.msi INSTALLFOLDER="C:\test\"
If INSTALLFOLDER is not specified then it should install in program files as usual.
- Desktop Shortcut via Command Line - Provide INSTALLDESKTOPSHORTCUT=true to enforce desktop shortcut
Example: msiexec /i EnsembleAnthemPro.msi INSTALLDESKTOPSHORTCUT=true
- Quiet Installs - All the above should work with quiet installs
Example: msiexec /i EnsembleAnthemPro.msi /quiet /qn /norestart
- Quiet Uninstalls - Use /x instead of /i for uninstalls
- To install with Roaming - USEROAMING=true
- To specify the media location - MEDIALOCATION=“C:\xyz”
- To enable record system audio, use RECORDSYSTEMAUDIO=True
- To delete media after upload, user DELETEMEDIAAFTERUPLOAD=True
- To set screen resolution, use SCREENRECORDINGRESOLUTION=1080
Installing Anthem Pro
To install Anthem Pro, launch the .MSI installer that was provided by Ensemble Video. Choose whether to create a desktop shortcut for Anthem Pro, then Install.
If prompted, allow Anthem Pro to make changes to your device:
Installation is now complete. Select Finish to return to Windows.
Using Anthem Pro
After Anthem Pro is installed, any Ensemble user with permission to use Anthem can use the Record button in the Ensmeble web application or LMS integration to connect Anthem Pro with their library:
If the Anthem Pro application is launched from the computer before the Record button is used, the user will be prompted to do so:
When using a computer that is not shared among other users, clicking the Record button to connect Anthem Pro from the library is only required once. After the initial connection, Anthem Pro may be launched using the desktop icon. For information on using Anthem Pro, see the Ensemble Anthem User Guide.